Plastic / Rubber
At next production processes is a necessary extraction system (dust) both for the health of workers and to guarantee a quality final product as for the recycling of production waste:
- to make the granules for PPS, PVC and other plastics are very fine and often ATEX hazardous powders weighed and mixed. This provides the necessary dust nuisance and therefore a suitable stofafzuiginstallatie here is very important.
- When extruding granules of ABS, PPS and other plastics emerged there annoying fumes that quickly condense on and around the extruders. In order to be able to produce in a cost-effective and secure way is a good and reliable extraction system is indispensable.
- Extruding of granulate into end products arise when many plastics have to be annoying fumes, which sucked.
- In the production and Assembly of finished products, plastic and insulation materials, such as XPS, EPS, Poly carbon, Nomex, PE, foils,.... large quantities of waste material and substance arise. The production waste is usually submitted by operations such as sawing and milling.
- Operations such as laser cutting and welding plastics are melted. This creates annoying fumes that a traditional filter clog in a short period of time. Keller has developed a filter with rigid plates and pre coating developed.